We are a Digital Marketing Consultancy and Social Enterprise. We provide businesses with essential skills and knowledge to deploy their own Online Marketing Strategy. From creating websites, training, and consultation Yodelay generates its revenue and will give 70% of it’s net profits to local charities. It provides unbiased, sound advice to local businesses whilst giving local charities a sustainable revenue stream. The remaining 30% will be reinvested back into the company and into Research and Development of cutting edge internet Technologies.
101 have been designing and developing websites since 1999. Our hard-working team has been largely unchanged for over a decade but the same cannot be said of what we can offer you. Constantly adapting and changing to ensure our clients get the best website and related services to suit their needs. This sustainable approach to website design and development has meant that most of our clients continue to use us for each iteration of their website.