Norfolk Chamber is well known for staging a host of exciting events, all designed to meet the ever-changing needs of the business community in Norfolk. Our aim is to ensure that each event is relevant, interesting, informative and packed with opportunities for businesses of all types to learn new skills and grow their business through networking.
Our events can help you to:
- Meet potential customers
- Share best practice with your peers
- Stay informed
- Get in touch with potential suppliers
- Expand your network in Norfolk
Raising your profile to the Norfolk business community is key to getting your business known to potential customers and partners.
The Norfolk Chamber offers a number of means to aid in this:
- Upload your content to our website
- Use our social media channels to promote your business
- Get editorial in our Nofolk Voice Magazine
- Listing in our searchable online directory
- Use of our logo on your website and literature
Being a part of the Norfolk Chamber membership gives you access to a number of free and discounted business services, all the aim of:
- Protecting your business
- Saving your business money
- Giving you access to key advice
- Legal Advice
- HR Advice & Support
- Tax Advice
- Legal Expenses Insurance
- Tax Investigation Protection
Chamber Training offers a wide range of free and paid-for training solutions in Norfolk to help you unlock the potential of your workforce and boost your business performance.