As part of our mission to connect, support and give voice to every business in Norfolk we put together a calendar of fantastic events to give you all the tools you need to succeed in business. We aim to ensure that each event is relevant, interesting, and informative while of course providing you with lots of opportunities to grow your network through networking.
Our events can help you:
- Create new relationships
- Share best practice with your peers
- Come up with innovative ideas
- Stay informed
- Improve your business
Raising your profile within the Norfolk business community is key to reaching new potential clients and getting your name out there.
As one of the largest membership organisations in Norfolk there are a number of ways we can help with this:
- Upload your content to our website
- Use our social media channels to promote your business
- Listing in our searchable online directory
- Use of our logo on your website and literature
Being a member of the Norfolk Chambers gives you access to a range of free and discounted business services so we can support you to grow your business in a cost effective manner. These services help you:
- Protecting your business
- Save your business money without compromising on quality
- Access key advice
- Legal advice and documents
- HR advice and documents
- Health and Safety advice and documents
- Tax advice and documents
- Legal expenses insurance
- Tax investigation protection
- Discounted export documentation
- Discounted AA fleet breakdown cover
- Special foreign exchange rates
- Access to two specialist health plans for your staff
Trading overseas can be complex so whether you’re breaking into a new overseas market for the first time, or you’re an experienced exporter keen to develop your international operations, you’ll find all the help you need. We understand that filling out export documentation is a daunting task, especially as mistakes can cause costly hold-ups at foreign ports, with our export service we check all documents are filled out correctly prior to approval.
It gets better as all members enjoy a discount of up to 50% on export documentation and up to 20% on all export training so you can take your business international without breaking the bank!
Chamber Training offers a wide range of free and paid-for training solutions in Norfolk to help you unlock the potential of your workforce and boost your business performance.
We are absolutely committed to leading the way when it comes to business issues by highlighting key issues to influence change.