You are here
Why should I put Employee Engagement on my agenda?
Why Employee Engagement?
Watch the video to see why Employee Engagement should be on your agenda and book the Masterclass to learn:
- What employee engagement means for your business and why it is so important to your bottom line.
- The four key drivers for employee engagement as indicated by David MacLeod and Nita Clarke in a report to the Government
- Practical tools to take away to enable you to build an engaged workforce
- The nine key drivers of motivation and give you practical solutions to reward each motivator.
In addition, we will give you the following tools to take away:
- An Employee Engagement Health Check – To be copleted prior to the Masterclass, so we can help you focus on your engagement priorities.
- A personal Motivational Map – To help you understand your own motivators in the workplace