Who’s watching your business?
Did you know last year there were 3,404 burglaries reported in Norfolk? Now is the time to think about safe guarding your business.
Crime is a growing concern for businesses, with 295 accounts of burglary throughout Norfolk in January 2017 alone. It’s crucial to ensure you always have a safe eye on your premises. CCTV cameras are the perfect solution, watching your business 24/7.
What are the main benefits of a CCTV surveillance system for your business?
- One obvious advantage of a security system would be recording loss, theft and vandalism within the workplace. With high-definition visibility and larger viewing angles, modern cameras give you the ability to clearly see what is taking place.
- With technology advancing, you can have the ability to monitor your surveillance feeds from anywhere. Whether you are watching from your computer or mobile phone on the move with remote monitoring.
- Just having a CCTV system in your premises alone can act as a great deterrent. Potential offenders are more likely to stay away from businesses if they have clearly visible CCTV cameras located around their premises.
- Cameras can record 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Therefore, not only can they monitor your property at all times of the day, you can also view your recordings and watch footage back whenever you like.
- You may find that staff confess to feeling safer in the presence of CCTV cameras. It also gives business owners the peace of mind that their premises are safer and being monitored at all times.
- Finally, your employees are more likely to remain on task, improving productivity and efficiency in the workplace when there is a surveillance system monitoring their every activity.
Etc.. East Anglia have been providing businesses with peace of mind for many years. We provide high-definition digital security cameras to keep business properties safe and secure. If you want to know what the best security camera or CCTV system is for your business, please visit our website or call a member of our team on 01603 400010 for more information. Make it your choice who watches your business…you or them!
For more information please contact Graham Coe at 01603 400010.