Can evidence a 75% commitment to creating 4 businesses interactions with each student across the student’s lifetime in their establishment
- A school can apply at any time to be ‘verified’ for Stage 1.
- Only when Stage 1 is verified can a school process its application for Stage 2 or 3.
- Successful applications to each Stage are reviewed every 2 years. A school can move up each stage at any time following verification.
- A school is only verified once a member of the Young Chamber Board has confirmed the evidence provided to complete a Stage.
- If the evidence provided does not satisfy the compliance for meeting that Stage’s criteria, a school has the option to stay at its current Stage and apply again when new evidence can be supplied.
Evidence and Verification
- Evidence from internal tracking systems already monitored by Ofsted.
- Evidence kept on record and verified with two signatures from the young chamber board
Success of each applicant:
- On the success of an application the applicant is awarded recognition in the following way:
- Receive a physical certificate in the post
- A digital badge is provided to use online
To enter the award scheme you must register your interest here and a member of the Young Chamber team will be in touch.
The awards are free to enter and aim to provide a platform not only to recognise the work already happening within education, but to create a springboard for new relationships between businesses and education.
For any questions on this awards scheme please contact email@example.com