Aston Shaw are a local and friendly accountancy firm with six offices across East Anglia, including Norwich, Cambridge, Ipswich, Dereham, Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn.
We’ve been trusted and recommended since 1969 for our accountancy, audit and advisory services. As you would expect from a leading accountancy firm, we are regulated for a range of investment business activities in the UK by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
We can help you:
- Reduce the amount of tax you pay.
- Avoid penalties for late submission by working with you to submit your tax return on time.
- Manage your business more efficiently to make it more profitable.
- Help with one-off tax or accountancy issues e.g. tax returns or inheritance tax.
- Provide ongoing accountancy advice and support.
Zero-jargon, fixed-fee service
- Our advice is clear, practical and valuable.
- It’s also tailored to you and your business.
- We offer fixed fees and flexible payments too.
- We won’t charge you for emails, calls or meetings either.
Friendly, professional and personal
You’ll have direct access to your very own dedicated Client Manager who you can contact with any question or query you might have. They’ll get to know you and your business and understand how it works and suggest ways in which we can help make it more tax efficient and profitable.
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chambers can help you achieve your businesses objectives.
From £99* a year for first year for businesses operating less than 18 months.