We are friendly chartered certified accountants, specialising in providing accountancy, tax and business advice to businesses and private individuals.
Along with being chartered certified accountants and registered auditors, we’re also a long-established yet fast-growing, award-winning team too. We’ve been trusted and recommended by our clients since 1969 and offer a wide range of tax and accountancy services that any individual or business in any sector can take advantage of whether or not we handle your accounts.
- If you do want to switch accountants, we can help you do that quickly and easily.
As you would expect from a leading tax and accountancy firm, we are regulated for a range of investment business activities in the UK by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
We can help you:
- Reduce the amount of tax you pay.
- Avoid penalties for late submission by working with you to submit your tax return on time.
- Manage your business more efficiently to make it more profitable.
- Help with one-off tax or accountancy issues e.g. tax returns or inheritance tax.
- Provide ongoing accountancy advice and support.
Zero-jargon, fixed-fee service
- Our advice is clear, practical and valuable.
- It’s also tailored to you and your business.
- We offer fixed fees and flexible payments too.
- We won’t charge you for emails, calls or meetings either.
Friendly, professional and personal
You’ll have direct access to your very own dedicated Client Manager who you can contact with any question or query you might have. They’ll get to know you and your business and understand how it works and suggest ways in which we can help make it more tax efficient and profitable.
One-off and long-term advice
We are more than happy to offer advice on an ad hoc basis if that’s what suits you and your situation. If you just need us to handle your self-assessment tax return, no problem, that’s what we’ll do. If it’s inheritance tax planning, we can handle that as well, or help you with accessing Research and Development Credits, again, no problem. We’re happy to help in whatever way we can.
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chamber can help you achieve your businesses objectives.
From £99* a year