Great PR will get your business noticed. It will raise your profile, set you apart from the competition and help you to engage with your customers by highlighting what you do differently – and better – than everyone else.
Great PR is also essential for growth. It can help you to acquire new customers, retain existing customers and drive sales.
We provide a wide range of high quality, cost-effective PR services whenever you need them – on a one-off, occasional or regular basis. There will never be any additional or unexpected costs – just hard-working, no-nonsense PR, to give your business the boost it needs and the profile it deserves:
- Press releases: we will turn your news into a compelling story for your local, trade or professional media and help you generate valuable editorial coverage.
- PR planning: we can work with you to develop a six or 12-month PR plan, setting objectives, developing key messages and planning activities to maintain your profile and engage with your key audiences on an ongoing basis.
- Newsletters: a highly effective way to keep customers or staff informed, we provide a complete end-to-end service, project managing every aspect of newsletter production, from devising and drafting content to design and distribution, either by email or as printed copies.
- Short films are an excellent and cost-effective way to introduce your business and bring it to life on your website, at trade shows or on your YouTube channel. We provide a complete end-to-end production service from scripting to filming and editing.
- Media interview training: when you’re asked to give a media interview, we can help you maximise the opportunity. We have many years’ experience in developing compelling stories and preparing spokespeople to give newspaper, radio and TV interviews that take your PR to another level.
- Crisis planning and management: although you won’t necessarily want to think about a crisis, those companies that do are most likely to bounce back once it’s all over. We can develop your crisis communications plan and test it through highly realistic simulations. And if the worst does happen, we can help you manage the situation and mitigate the impact, either virtually or on-site.
Whatever your PR requirements, we can help to raise the profile of your business and enhance – or protect – its reputation. We will help to find your voice and make it heard. Feel free to get in touch for a no-obligation conversation to find out how we can help.
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chambers can help you achieve your businesses objectives.