Face to Face Finance
The friendliest place to come for independent financial advice in Norfolk
We’ve built our reputation on providing the very highest levels of independent financial advice to our customers across Norfolk. Our clients become clients for life because our service is about planning for life, not the odd isolated event. They trust us to help them negotiate every stage of their life and put the right plans in place to protect themselves, and their loved ones.
Because we’re independent, you can feel secure in the knowledge that whatever advice we recommend it will be backed by the product which best suits your needs, sourced from the whole market.
Our sister company, Face to Face Finance Consulting, offers independent advice on estate and trust planning.
The Face to Face way
We’re not quite like some other financial advisers. Just pop into our office and you’ll immediately understand why. We take care of our staff and work hard to create a vibrant, fun environment for them to work in. Happy staff means productive staff who are always willing to go the extra mile for our customers. So you get brilliant service at all times.
Five things you should know about us
- We wear slippers in the office. Yes, it’s more comfortable, and keeps our carpets lovely! But, more importantly, it’s actually been proven that wearing slippers can make for a more productive workforce. We stand by that.
- We like to do our bit for charity. Outside of work, we get on well as a team, taking part in various challenges to raise money for causes close to our hearts.
- We have an annual Golf Tournament. Not unusual for financial advisers who often “do some business” on the golf course. But ours is a Crazy Golf Tournament. Much more inclusive (and fun!) we think.
- We love a celebration. Whether it’s Christmas, Halloween or a birthday, we use any excuse to have a bit of a knees up in the office. There’s often cake.
- We’re like a family. Cheesy? Perhaps. But we think it’s this family atmosphere which make our customers feel at ease when they visit us.
But, whatever else is going on, our customers come first. So, all the fun stuff aside, we’re really great at what we do. We just like to do it a bit differently!
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chamber can help you achieve your businesses objectives.
From £99* a year