A local company covering the whole of Norfolk, we provide a wide range of support services for adults with learning and physical disabilities, young people in transition, older people and people with dementia. We also provide support to people with mental health problems.
Our aim is to enable people to maintain a level of independence that is right for them and their family carers. We provide highly flexible, person centred support that focuses on the needs and aspirations of the individual, and enables people to live fulfilling and active lives in the heart of their communities.
Our support services include:
- Personal Assistant Service – support to help people get out and about, as well practical support with daily tasks at home such as personal care, shopping and preparing meals.
- Supported Living and Floating Support - flexible support to enable people to live independently in their own homes, ranging from one hour per day to 24/7.
- Short Breaks – respite and holiday breaks in specially designed premises ensuring people and their carers both receive a well-earned break. Short break support is also available to families in times of crisis and can provide accommodation for people being discharged from hospital.
- Community Hubs – at 22 locations across Norfolk, each offering a range of daytime activities, information and guidance to people and their families, along with the chance to meet other people and make friends.
- Norfolk Industries – a small pet bedding manufacturer offering people with disabilities work placements and help to gain skills towards employment.
Stepping Out – providing reablement support to people who have a mental health problem.
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chambers can help you achieve your businesses objectives.
From £99* a year for first year for businesses operating less than 18 months.