MCB Financial Services
At MCB we take great pride in making sure we provide excellent service and achieve the right bespoke solutions for our clients.
This may appear to be a straightforward concept but we do come across many cases where the client has not had this satisfaction with other financial institutions. At MCB we have advisers with many years’ experience in structuring the right solutions for clients.
How do we achieve this?
· We treat clients as individuals and discuss your needs to see exactly how we can support you.
· With the significant experience we have in structured finance we understand how to put together a deal that best suits your needs.
· We bespoke your application to highlight the main selling points to prospective lenders in order to obtain the best solutions for you.
· By spending time to develop the presentation of your application we give you the best chance to get the funding you require for your business.
· We keep you informed each step of the way with the progress we are making on your application.
· The advice we offer is impartial and we have access to the whole of the market when searching for the best solution to meet your circumstances.
· The extensive contacts we have in the industry enable us to identify packages that may not be available through high street providers.
Why use MCB for commercial finance?
Our team of specialist advisers bring a wealth of experience across all areas of commercial funding:-
· Owner Occupied Commercial Mortgages.
· Commercial Investment Mortgages.
· Development Finance.
· Land Finance.
· Asset Finance.
· Invoice Finance.
· Bridging Finance.
· Commercial insurance and protection for your business.
· We can refer clients to commercial solicitors, with whom we have a working relationship.
Why use MCB for personal finance?
Our team of specialist advisers bring a wealth of experience across all areas of personal finance:-
· We arrange for an estate agent (with whom we have a good relationship with) to contact our clients to arrange valuations to assist them in the house selling process.
· Mortgage/loans - BTL, residential, purchase/re-mortgages, secured loans, Bridging, Equity Release Lifetime Mortgage.
· Mortgage Protection, Life Assurance, Relevant Life Assurance, Business Protection.
· Buildings &/or Contents, Landlords, Public Liability Ins, Professional Indemnity & ASU.
· Wills/Estate Planning Trusts.
· Funeral Plans.
· We can refer clients to residential solicitors, with whom we have a working relationship.
· We can refer our BTL clients to MCB Property Specialists (our sister company) Letting Agent .
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chambers can help you achieve your businesses objectives.
From £99* a year for first year for businesses operating less than 18 months.