Red Cat Partnership Ltd
The RedCat Partnership Ltd is a small team of ex enforcement officers who use their unique experience to stand out from other consultants. The company was formed in April 1999 and has proved itself as a provider of clear sensible up to date professional advice & exceptional training services. The team prides itself on being able to help local businesses with their compliance issues by listening to concerns, examining how an organisation ticks and developing a bespoke solution to needs; no off the peg solutions here! The team are flexible to your needs & budget- you can decide on the level of involvement from us.
RedCat operates out of it own premises No8 Thorpe Road- which are serviced offices in NR1, opposite the Railway Station. Their well appointed training rooms are alos available to hire!
The team are members of CIEH, IOSH, CMI, SOFHT and are registered consultants at www.OSHCR.org
The key services are
Health and Safety Consultancy & Training
- Helping with the creation Safety Policies & procedures
- Assisting Risk Assessments – for the work environment, for staff, for specific issues such as COSHH,DSE, Work at Height, Legionella, Asbestos & Fire
- Training of staff either through accredited courses through our registered training centre with both IOSH & HABC – from Level 1(Induction) Level 2 (basic level for all staff) Level 3 (for supervisors/ those responsible for other & Level 4 for Managers & Owners in Health & Safety; but also in First Aid, Manual Handling, Risk Assessment and Fire Safety. We have won best Health & Safety Tutor & Centre for Health and Safety in 2010 & 2011 based on results
- The team have also developed bespoke training courses; recently this has been in areas such as Infection Control, Asbestos, Legionella, sharps, Director level training including Corporate Manslaughter
Food Safety Consultancy & Training
- Helping with the completion of Food Safety Management Systems including HACCP
- Assisting incident control including contamination management & alleged Food Poisoning incidents
- Training of staff either through accredited courses through our registered training centre with both HABC – from Level 1(Induction) Level 2 (basic level for all staff) Level 3 (for supervisors/ those responsible for other & Level 4 for Managers & Owners in Food Safety in Catering, Retail or Manufacturing including specific HACCP courses, Effective Auditing & Inspection Skills & Healthier Foods & Special Diets (Nutrition)
- But also bespoke courses including those with special learning needs, Food Safety Management including SFBB implementation & Hand-washing
It is vitally important that all businesses comply with the legislative requirements; this is often a minimum standard; we are very happy to develop a cost effective compliance system for your business; but are equally happy to assist your business in being excellent in what you do; working with a great Risk Management performance strategy will provide a business with a whole host of tangible benefits- reduced risk of incidents, reduced damage/loss, a compliant premises & procedures, reduced damaged to reputation through complaints or incidents, and less hassle with the Enforcement Agencies (HSE, local council, Environment Agency). The benefits go further; engaging employees in the Risk Management process earns increased buy-in, leading to greater motivation & therefore productivity
Contact us for a no obligation meeting to gauge how we can work together
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chambers can help you achieve your businesses objectives.