TenderHelp is a market leading provider of bid and tender management services, with a win rate second to none. We support customers to find and win contracts through a suite of services, including:
- Professional tender, bid and grant writing
- Fully outsourced bid management
- Tender reviews and evaluation
- Tender preparation
- Sourcing relevant tenders
- Policy and procedure development
Our service offering is fully flexible and tailored to meet your specific needs. We support companies of all sizes, in all sectors and industries, across the UK and Europe to tender for public and private contracts.
Our extensively experienced, skilled and knowledgeable team of bid writers and bid management specialists work with you to develop the highest quality submission document, giving you the very best chance of being successful. The team have many years’ experience in a range of procurement, tendering, bid management, tender writing, buying and contract management roles. This insight into what specifically the buyer will be looking for and expecting to receive is extremely beneficial in making your tender stand out from the crowd, giving you an advantage over your competitors.
We can ensure that your submission is not only top quality and covers all requirements, but that other important aspects that a buyer will be looking for are considered. Such as…
- What are the corporate objectives and priorities of the organisation you are bidding to? How can you not only meet their buying needs but also contribute to their wider objectives?
- If you are bidding to a local authority, what is its political make-up and how could this impact on their buying policies?
- What pressures are the buying organisation facing and could this impact on the value they will be looking to achieve? Keep in mind that public organisations are increasingly looking to achieve social value as well as economic value.
- Are there any key local stakeholders or organisations that you need to engage with or mention?
2020 Stats and Achievements
Over 150 tenders, bids, PQQs, SQQs and RFQs developed and submitted
Win rate in excess of 79% for all tenders/bids submitted
Over 60 grant applications developed and submitted
Success rate in excess of 89% for all grant applications submitted
Helped acquire over £1bn in contracts for our customers
Successful in tender submissions in 9 different countries
Supported over 40 companies to win their first public sector contract
Become a Member
Whether you are looking to grow your business, raise your profile in the local community, network with other Norfolk businesses, trade internationally or raise your (or your staffs) skill level, being a member of the Norfolk Chambers can help you achieve your businesses objectives.