Why is this important for schools?
We’re celebrating and recognising the work they’re already doing, in a language that the business community can understand.
Why is this important for the business community?
We’re creating a single and simple way to recognise a school’s commitment to skilling up a workforce for the future of our organisations.
There are numerous awards out there, why this one?
We’re breaking down the barrier between education and business owners in a way that brings them both together, instead of celebrating their successes apart.
Why is this important now?
- Language barrier between schools and businesses is increasing
- An increasing skills shortage in many sectors
- Businesses need to play a greater role in the development of local skills
- A school’s commitment to students beyond qualifications must be shared
- Local skill development and retention is increasingly important
- Public sector funding cuts mean a greater need for business engagement in education