You are here
Biker Networking Breakfast
Join us as we have a networking breakfast centred solely around motorbikes!
Whether you are the passionate owner of a bike (or many bikes), have an interest in bikes, or just want to hear more about how business and bikes tie together then this breakfast is for you.
We are pleased to be holding the breakfast at the beautiful Caistor Hall Hotel, the perfect backdrop for everyone to show off their bikes and enjoy a morning of networking. After breakfast we have arranged a ride out to visit Norfolk dealerships, the route will be provided to delegates 48 hours beforehand and may be subject to change.
The morning is kindly sponsored by Westcotec who are one of the industry leaders in Vehicle Activated Signs and other related technologies. They do everything from Vehicle Activated Signs to Street Lighting and even recently installed the UK's first Smart Bench outside the forum.
We're pleased to have three speakers for the morning:
- Barry Clarke, Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service, has been riding motorbikes for 25 years, in the fire service for 25 years, and now is the lead instructor for Advanced Emergency Care, Swift Water, and Flood rescue. He will be presenting on Bikerdown, a free 3 hour training session covering scene management, basic first aid, and the art of being seen.
- Andy Micklethwaite, Norfolk County Council, a former Norfolk constabulary motorcyclist and instructor he created the Safe Rider scheme which is now in its 21st year. He owns a quirky collection of bikes and will be presenting on motorcycle course options to improve your riding.
- Iain Temperton, Norfolk County Council, an experienced road safety trainer and enthusiastic motorcyclist he will be presenting on occupational road risk liabilities for employers whose staff use motorbikes in their daily work and signposting delegates to policy writing services.
We are very pleased to have the following dealers involved:
- Seastar Superbikes - They're kindly providing two centrepiece bikes and we will be visiting them on the ride out afterwards. They also have their open weekend Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th May where test rides will be freely available.
- Norfolk Triumph (Lings) - We will be visiting their showroom on the ride out and you can book non-event specific test rides with them, contact them for more details (01953 881285)
- Lind Motorrad - We will be visiting them on the ride out and they will be providing coffee and doughnuts to keep everyone going! If you would like to arrange a non-event specific test ride please contact them on 01603 622655
- CJ Ball - They are making their Honda test fleet available to delegates for the morning, please contact them on 01603 307500 for more details. We will also be visiting their showroom.
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.