You are here
British Chambers of Commerce Global Annual Conference 2021
The British Chambers of Commerce flagship Annual Conference is one of the main events in the business calendar, with the 2021 Conference taking place on 16 and 17 June.
Attended by hundreds of business leaders, policy makers, the media and Chambers of Commerce from around the world, the Conference will discuss how we can restore confidence and build a more resilient sustainable future, that supports businesses to recover, grow, invest and thrive.
The 2021 event will run over two days and feature high-level keynotes, expert panel sessions, practical workshops, and a virtual exhibition. We are expecting over 1,000 attendees.
The event is an excellent opportunity to raise the profile of your brand, engage with businesses of all sizes from all sectors and position your organisation as a thought leader.
Day 1 - A Year of Challenge and Reflection
The UK is playing a leading role in vaccine development and rollout, is hosting the UN climate change conference in November and is striking post-Brexit trade deals with key markets across the world at an accelerated rate. However, challenges still remain.
How can we break through the difficult legacy left by the pandemic and move to a brighter future for the UK economy, leading to growth, resilient businesses and jobs?
Business Resilience at the heart of recovery:
- How SMEs are adapting and transforming operations in response to new global demands
- Supply chain diversification and restructure for long term resilience and sustainability
- Recapitalisation and access to finance for businesses
Trade and Technology as drivers for economic recovery and growth:
- Accelerated dependence on technology and placing innovation at the heart of recovery and growth
- Technology as a driver for future development and growth and diversification in industries (e.g. medical technology, fintech, agricultural technology, energy technology/ trade technology)
- Forging dynamic international trade and investment relationships to ensure sustained recovery and growth in the economy
Day 2 - The Road to Viable Renewed Growth
Tackling the big challenges of today and tomorrow that impact future generations, by protecting health, inequities in society and the planet.
The Covid-19 experience has accelerated people’s demand that companies redress the balance between a volume and a value-driven economy, where profits are the primary ultimate goal.
Building a greener, more sustainable economy:
- Meeting our net zero/ climate change commitments to ensure a sustainable future
- Greater investment in sustainable infrastructure that is fit for purpose and reflects our changing environment
- Innovation and tech-driven industries leading to new skills and jobs.Addressing the long-running weaknesses in our skills base while preparing for new ways of working
People as a force for change:
- Diversity in leadership representation across all sectors of the economy
- Radical changes in consumer behaviour that are impacting the way we shop, connect, socialise and work
- Millennial and Generation Z consumers, employees and activists driving change from the bottom up
Please note that this content is not confirmed. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss how speakers might input into this.
How to book a place:
Please follow the book now link!
If you are a non-member and struggling please email email@example.com confirming how many places you require and a contact number. We will then call you to take payment.
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.