You are here
Chamber Webinar - SEO for Business Owners
Ranking in search engines has always been important for businesses - but even more so now as we see many businesses going through radical transformation and consumers shifting the behaviour online at a speed we have not seen before.
But what does it take to get traffic from Google and how do you go about it? Join us in this 1 hour webinar with SEO expert, Mark Williams-Cook from Candour for a non-technical introduction to SEO that is aimed at business owners, no questions are off the table!
The webinar will cover:
1. What is involved in SEO in 2020
2. How to estimate the value of SEO traffic
3. What you need to know about Google's algorithms
4. What the SEO process looks like
5. Tools and resources you can use today
6. Any of your questions!
You will go away being able to:
1. Understand what questions you need to be asking to succeed at SEO
2. Your own "litmus" test to know if your strategy is right
3. Some actionable tools you can explore your own site with
4. How to spy on your competitors
About the Presenter
Mark Williams-Cook is Director at Candour, a full-service digital agency based in Norwich that works with clients globally to help them become the first choice for their customers. Mark has specialised for over 15 years in SEO and his expertise has been sought after by clients such as Expedia, CheapFlights, Hitachi, FatFace and SEMrush to compete in some of the most competitive sectors online.
More like this
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.