You are here
Countdown to Change - 100 days to go - Webinar Series
£20.00 + VAT
The British Chambers of Commerce are launching a brand new series of events - four topical and interactive webinars, designed to count down to the end of the EU Transition period.
They will be full of practical information and advice on what businesses need to do now in order to be prepared for the changes on 01 January 2021. They will also guide businesses through the jargon and complexities of Customs processes to ensure they understand what change is required.
Hosted by Customs expert Liam Smyth, these highly relevant and engaging webinars will guide businesses through the complexity of change in our import and export processes, systems and controls.
How to book a place:
If you are a non member please follow the book now link to the right of this page
Webinar dates for your diary:
- Webinar 1: 100 days to go - Tuesday 22 September, 15.30 - 16.30
- Webinar 2: 75 days to go - Friday 16 October, 10:00 - 11:00
- Webinar 3: 50 days to go - Wednesday 11 November, 10:00 - 11:00
- Webinar 4: 30 days to go - Tuesday 01 December, 10:00 - 11:00
Deadlines for bookings:
Please note to enable us to issue the final links to join the call, please note the deadline dates below to book onto the webinars:
- Webinar 1: Tuesday 15 September
- Webinar 2: Friday 09 October
- Webinar 3: Wednesday 04 November
- Webinar 4: Tuesday 24th November
More like this
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.