Below you'll find a complete listing of everything that comes with booking a stand at The B2B Exhibition 2018.
With a range of promotional opportunities and access to free tools, we want to give our exhibitors the best experience available to push their business even further.
Each stand includes:
- Selection of your stand space, meaning you can pick the spot that's right for your business. View the floor plan here.
- A listing on our event website, including your logo, contact details and social links.
- Mentions online through our Social Media campaign including our @NorfolkB2B Twitter account (give us a follow!).
- Access to a free online toolkit.
- Opportunities to be featured in our email marketing and ad campaigns.
- Access to free training sessions on how to make your stand, stand out.
- An advert in our Event Supplement, inserted into the EDP (Eastern Daily Press) 1 week before the event.
- Free advert design from Archant if you don't have one!
- An editorial piece about your business in our Event Supplement, inserted into the EDP 1 week before the event.
- A listing in our Event Supplement directory, inserted into the EDP 1 week before the event.
- A full size stand is 3m wide by 2m deep by 2.32m high (maximum measurements) and includes a 4ft by 2fttable. There is room for a pop-up banner stand behind. The table is provided with 2 chairs.
- A half size stand is 1m wide by 2m deep by 2.32m high (maximum measurements) and includes a 2ft by 2fttable and one chair. There is room for a pop-up banner stand behind.
PLUS, on the day you'll get:
- Access to the exclusive exhibitor welcome with guest speaker.
- Photo opportunities with our special guest.
- Entry to the Best Stand Award, judged by our special guest.
- Access to venue free WiFi.
- Free electricity.
- Free parking.
- 6 complimentary tea/coffee vouchers.
- Entry to the free training seminars running throughout the day.
- Opportunities to have your photo taken all day with our professional photographer.
Zing Insights Ltd
Breckland Council (EHT&C)
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.