You are here
Great Yarmouth Networking Breakfast - Nov
£20 + VAT
While this event is for members only, if you would like to attend to see if joining the Chamber might be the right move for your business please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings for this event have now ended, if you're interested in networking why not check out our upcoming events?
We return to The Boathouse for a no doubt frosty morning of networking and breakfast in November. In true Chambers style we will have a networking activity to get everyone chatting and a guest speaker giving you essential knowledge.
Rachel Blackburn from US2U Consulting will be giving you tips on producing a robust business plan including:
- Producing the vision, values and your unique selling proposition
- Identifying clear goals
- Deciding priority actions for the short term, medium term, long term
- Review of the external environment
- Compiling competitor analysis
- Understanding your company Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats
- Producing the marketing plan
- Developing your elevator pitch
- Creating key job descriptions and processes
Rachel started her career in the financial services industry and, after discovering a flair for coaching, moved into management consultancy. After achieving significant success at a leading consultaing and recruitment firm she decided to set up on her own, US2U Consulting was born! In June 2016 Rachel received a highly commended alumni achievement award from the Open University Business School in recognition of her success since achieving her MBA in 2004, she really does know her stuff.
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.