You are here
How to Motivate your Staff - Beyond the Curve - Masterclass - Recovery Programme
Join us as we launch our brand-new 'recovery programme' virtual events which support businesses to restart, rebuild and renew.
Was it that great before?
Our biggest challenge has not been technology but juggling childcare, new routines, home-schooling, motivation (self and others), changing workloads and priorities.
The Coronavirus kick-started a change – the World’s largest workplace experience in history.
Was it that good before? What are we holding onto? Is there a real opportunity to move forward?
Barriers we pushed through;
- Technophobes – simply packed up laptops and went home to work and managed to navigate technology to do so.
- Not trusting staff to work from home – managers had to adapt their thinking and approach to managing and motivating remote teams.
- Resistance to change – we had to change how we communicate, make decisions, motivate, engage and deliver services.
- Engagement and inclusivity – our minds are free to think about the job and keeping our people visible at work and home.
Content / Takeaway
- Understanding the correlation between motivated employees and business results
- How to motivate your staff in uncertain and ever-changing times
- Tips and techniques in motivating remote teams
When you register for your place, you will be sent a calendar invitation as confirmation of your place. The invite will include a unique link from Zoom for you to join the video call.
About the Speaker
Lisa Collen, Director of People & Workplaces, Flagship Group
Creating a great place to work and enabling great people to do great things has a positive impact on the business, team and individual performance.
Lisa believes the key to sustainable business success is through Great Leadership and Great People.
Lisa joined the Flagship Group in 2013 and has recently been leading the Group’s approach to the Coronavirus situation. Her day to day directorate covers HR, Learning & Development, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and Workplace Facilities.
About Flagship Group
Flagship is a not for profit Housing Association, providing over 31,000 homes for affordable and market rent and sale across the East of England. They maintain its housing stock and support the communities they’re part of. They do this through its housing arms Flagship Homes, Victory Housing Trust, Suffolk Housing, its repairs and maintenance specialists, RFT Services, and their gas and boiler specialists, Gasway.
Flagship Group employees are highly engaged and committed – they know this because they have told them and the Flagship Group was awarded Platinum Accreditation as a Best Employer, Eastern Region.
More like this
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.