Annual Seminar for Solicitors
Update your employment law knowledge at our highly acclaimed specialist conference where our leading experts will provide practical and informative insights into recent and forthcoming case law and statutory developments.
Our speakers are Judge Richard Byrne, Regional Employment Judge south East and Professor Owen Warnock, Emeritus Professor of Employment Law at the University of East Anglia and former partner at Eversheds Sutherland LLP.
- New case law on investigations
- The latest on disciplinary hearings and unfair dismissal
- Case law making directors liable for employment law breaches committed by their companies
- Whistleblowing developments
- Disability discrimination issues
- Minimum wage developments
- The latest on Working Time Regulations
- Good Work and the Gig Economy
- Judicial Mediation
- Employment Tribunal Procedures
* Please note that this list is not exhaustive and is subject to change as legislation and case law develops.
If you want to be confident that you are up to date on current employment issues and Employment Tribunal procedures then this is the event for you. In addition you will have the opportunity to network with colleagues over lunch at the impressive Madingley Hall Conference Centre.