Assessing workplace wellbeing: How, why, when (and is it worth it?)
This UEA and Society of Occupational Medicine (SOM) online event will include talks and discussion groups on issues around assessing workplace wellbeing.
The event is aimed at practitioners with an interest in the strategic positioning of wellbeing in their organisations.
The event will be hosted by a team of researchers from UEA's Norwich Business School, specialising in wellbeing and productivity in cooperation with the Society of Occupational Medicine.
We are pleased to be joined by Nick Pahl, Chief Executive at the Society of Occupational Medicine and guest speakers Johnathan Gawthrop and Hayley Farrell from EMCOR UK who will discuss EMCOR UK's wellbeing journey.
To tailor your experience, we plan to offer breakout rooms facilitated by members of the panel (you will be able to select your preferred breakout option when booking your place).
The breakout rooms on offer are:
- Measuring the unmeasurable - from definition to measures.
- First steps - understanding risks and indicators.
- When assessment gets tricky - cost-effectiveness, engagement in measurement and complex operational environments.
- From evidence to action - interpreting and acting on what you find.
- Tell us what is most pertinent for your organisation.
To find out more about this event and book your place visit the Eventbrite page.