Butterflies is currently accepting NEW MEMBERS for 2020-2021
10% discount on the annual membership fee
Butterflies is a Norfolk based organisation which creates coming of age groups for girls aged 9 – 14 years old and provides mentoring opportunities for girls aged 12 – 16 years old. The aim is to support girls as they journey through the often challenging prepubescent and puberty years.
Along this journey we:
- provide the girls with an understanding of reproductive anatomy.
- explore the physical and hormonal changes that are taking place, their purpose and their effects.
- assist the girls in exploring themselves, their relationships, their strengths, their areas for growth and development.
- aid the girls in seeing and tapping into their individual talents.
- help build confidence in who they are and how they express themselves.
- The Butterflies culture promotes acceptance and camaraderie amongst its members; whilst on this journey, the girls form strong bonds with each other and long term friendships.
This all takes place within a safe and welcoming environment. Please visit out website for more information: http://mybutterflies.org
We are currently accepting new members for our September Intake
OUR ANNUAL PROGRAMME DETAILS: https://mybutterflies.org/what-we-do/