Finding more energy in Eight Easy Steps
Finding Yourself in Eight Easy Steps (when you never knew you were lost)
Session 6 of 8 - Finding more energy in Eight Easy Steps
Do you ever feel…
- lost in the journey of life?
- lost for answers?
- you have lost control of your emotions?
- lost in a cloudy mind?
- lost in the chaos of the modern world?
- lost for energy?
- lost in a crowd?
- you've lost your off-button?
If this sounds like you then we can help you…
- find a road map for your journey
- find where to find the answers
- find clarity
- find the blue sky in your mind
- find order in the chaos
- find energy and enthusiasm
- find your place in the crowd
- find out how to recharge your batteries
In this series of 8 Masterful Classes we will explore why each is important to your wellbeing, vitality, happiness and resilience. We will provide you with the implementable strategies of how to affect positive change in everyday life. While each session is standalone, delegates who attend all eight classes will develop comprehensive strategies to maximise their overall wellbeing. All delegates will leave with their own workbook and personal action plan to help implement the changes they decide.
All delegates will enjoy a healthy and nutritious breakfast. Please specify any dietary requirements at time of booking.
Who Should Attend?
It doesn't matter where you work, what you do or even if you don't work. If you feel lost in one or more ways above, you probably need this Masterful Class.
The full programme consists of the following;
1. Finding more purpose in Eight Easy Steps (5th June 2015)
How to make life more purposeful, find flow and flourish.
2. Finding your inner strength in Eight Easy Steps (19th June 2015)
How to overcome tasks that seem impossible, using resilience, courage and determination.
3. Finding your inner critic in Eight Easy Steps (3rd July 2015)
Understanding how your emotions and feelings can affect yourself and others. Knowing when to listen them and when to not.
4. Finding more headspace in Eight Easy Steps (17th July 2015)
Understanding how a cloudy mind affects your clarity of thought and exploring strategies to find the blue sky in your mind and regain that clarity.
5. Finding more time in Eight Easy Steps (31st July 2015)
Understanding the difference between doing things right and doing the right things.
6. Finding more energy in Eight Easy Steps (This Masterful Class, 14th August 2015)
Understanding the importance of diet and exercise to your overall wellbeing, energy and enthusiasm and finding the strategy that works for you.
7. Finding more sleep in Eight Easy Steps (28th August 2015)
Understanding the importance of sleep and rest and how it affects your concentration, focus and energy.
8. Finding your mojo in your tribe in Eight Easy Steps (11th September 2015)
Understanding your ability to engage with others and how strong social bonds improve your wellbeing.
You are booking 6. Finding more energy in Eight Easy Steps (14th August 2015)
In this session you will understand the vital importance of diet and exercise to your overall wellbeing, energy and enthusiasm and finding strategies that works for you.
Charities and Social Enterprises
We offer a 20% discount on all our products to charities, Social Enterprises and those who are on benefits / unemployed. Please check the concession ticket at checkout.
We are also supporting a new Social Enterprise in Great Yarmouth in this Series. EA Anchorage Trust is a fresh and innovative new Enterprise supporting the housing and employability of young people. If you would like to sponsor a vulnerable young person to attend this session, please add a second concession ticket to your booking and write EA Anchorage Trust in the delegate name.
Discounts are available for multiple bookings (4 for the price of 3 or £200+VAT (£160+VAT concession) for the whole series). If you would like to take advantage of one of these options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The venue is right outside Norwich Train Station making travel by train or bus simple.
There is limited parking available on site, and is reserved for those with special needs, please email us if you would like a parking space. Public parking is available nearby. Please contact us for more information if required.