Grow Your Business with our Investment Readiness Programme
Following the huge success of our Investment Readiness programme during 2018 and 2019, which has already seen us support 50 businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk in becoming investment ready, we are now accepting applications for Cohorts Three and Four of the programme which will commence in May and September 2020 respectively.
As an introduction to the programme we have arranged to host a series of Free “Taster Events” across the region. Join us at our events to find out about our free investor-led programme and how you can develop the skills to identify potential investors and successfully raise finance.
Introduction to Investment Readiness
- Monday 3rd February, 2pm to 4pm - The Innovation Labs, Stowmarket
- Tuesday 18th February, 2pm to 3.30pm - Framlingham Technology Centre, Woodbridge
- Monday 24th February, 1pm to 4pm - Ipswich Waterfront Innovation Centre
- Wednesday 4th March, 3pm to 4.30pm - MENTA, Bury St Edmunds
- Friday 6th March, 9.30am to 11am - Hethel Engineering Centre, Norwich
- Wednesday 11th March, 9am to 11.30am - OrbisEnergy, Lowestoft
Specifically targeted at SMEs, at the events you will:
- Gain an overview of our programme and ask any questions you have
- Hear from guest speakers, including angel investors
- Meet with our funding advisers to discover how they can support your growth aspirations
- Hear from a company that has successfully benefited from the programme
- Learn how you can become investment ready
The events are free to attend and refreshments are included.