How to Boost Sales using Customer Profiles
How to Boost Sales using Customer Profiles:
The Parteo Principle follows the 80/20 rule, where 80% of an effect comes from 20% of the cause. This principle occurs across many areas, business included, where 80% of your income is created by 20% of your customers.
By identifying and categorising our key customer groups we can create profiles to help us implement new practices to boost sales. This can include opening new communication channels, developing new product and service lines, and even changing pricing structures.
There is no right or wrong list of factors to create a Customer Profile, Nivea even use sun-cream usage as a factor (please forgive the pun), and in this webinar we introduce how we do it at Hethel Innovation; a technique we have introduced to businesses through our fully-funded ERDF project, Breakthrough.
What We'll Cover
In this session we'll look at:
- What is Segmentation?
- What is a Customer Profile?
- The benefits and criticisms of these techniques.
- Why use Customer Profiles.
- How to begin the process, and what happens next.
Following the session you should understand how to conduct your own Customer Profile exercise by looking at the similarities of your current customers. With this information you can begin to introduce new practices to boost sales and improve the operations of the organisation.
Who Should Attend?
- Early stage organisations looking to identify their early adopters for feedback.
- Small businesses wishing to identify their niche.
- Large organisations looking to move into new markets, and access new customers.
- Those in the public sector looking to create solutions for a specific group of residents.
This webinar will be delivered by Jordan Sharman, part of Hethel Innovation's Business Development Team. With a background in Marketing, alongside manufacturing, Jordan works closely with SMEs and Startups in Norfolk and Suffolk to realise their target market and create businesses which provide a value that exceeds the expectations of the customers.