You are here
Legal Sector – COVID-19 and SRA rules – what does the future look like?
Legal experts from accountancy firm MHA Larking Gowen will discuss the SRA accounts rules, one year on, and give you an update, covering:
- What guidance has been issued since the new rules came into force?
- What the SRA has said about the impact of the new rules
- COVID-19 and expectations of the SRA regarding compliance
- Common breaches
- The risk of breaches and professional negligence claims in the current climate
- Effective systems and controls to mitigate risks
- The future of the accounts rules
Our experts will also touch on the impact of COVID-19 on the legal sector and how it has influenced future plans based on findings from our report.
The results from our COVID survey have been compared and analysed and on this webinar our experts will be presenting the findings, covering the following areas:
- Fees and profitability
- Business strategy
This webinar will be recorded, but please register to attend, even if you can’t make it, so you get a copy of the recording.
When – 9 March, 10am - 11am