Mentoring Training - Great Yarmouth
£350 per person
£400 per person
Reasons to invest in developing mentoring skills
- Because mentoring helps people to develop leadership skills, confidence, empathy, motivation and empowered decision-making.
Why is mentoring different to many other forms of personal development?
- Effective workplace mentoring provides unbiased, objective support that identifies the qualities, strengths and abilities in people and helps to develop them.
Over two days we’ll cover:
- What mentoring means to you and in your role at work.
- Listening skills and developing an asset-based approach.
- Supporting people to achieve their goals with restorative and non-judgemental mentoring skills.
- Developing resilience, self-belief and empowerment with mentoring skills.
- Practical steps and tools to start using your mentoring techniques right away.
Read more on our website about the benefits of mentoring and why buy the training from your local social enterprise.