NAAME: Ingenuity 2020
The East of Englands only Manufacturing & Engineering Conference:
Ingenuity 2020 - Putting People at the Forefront of Manufacturing.
February 19th | Energy Skills Centre | East Coast College
Prepare to be inspired at this day-long event focused on driving the productivity, wellbeing and upskilling of your workforce. You will be guided through a series of inspiring talks, panel sessions, and workshops from industry leaders and local champions to ensure you create a culture of diversity within your workforce.
From identifying talent, to encouraging diversity within the company culture, and understanding the importance of mental health and wellbeing, the day explores a number of key themes which seeks to empower the worker; the heart and voice of every business. Whilst the day focuses on championing the worker within an engineering and manufacturing environment, many of the concepts and theories are transferable across many other industries. Talks will be followed by panel discussions with contributions from national industry bodies to local SMEs, providing real insight into the implementation of worker empowerment. Expect to put your knowledge into practice with a series of exciting workshops throughout the day.
Key Themes of the Day are:
- Putting People at the Centre
- Encourage Productivity in the Workforce
- Identify and Nurture Talent
- Create a Culture of Diversity
- Encourage Employee Voices
Agenda for the Day:
- Chris Starkie - New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership
- Attracting Talent to the Region - Linn Clabburn - Cambridge Norwich Tech Corridor
- Creating Future Leaders - Fiona Lettice - University of East Anglia
Late Morning Workshops
- Birketts - Moving towards a high-performance work culture
- Turning Factor - Are you on it or in it? - The Leadership and Management Dichotomy
- Industry 4.0, digitalisation and employee wellbeing - Paul Maskall - Dardan Security
- Putting People First: The importance of nurturing talent - Will Bridgman - Warren Services
- Investing In Creativity - Sarah Steed - Norwich University of the Arts
Culture Panel - How to foster a culture of creativity, productivity and engagement in your business
- Emily West - flocc
- Joe Rahman - M&H Plastics
- Charlotte Horobin - MakeUK
Collaborative opportunities are available. Please get in touch with James at email@example.com for more information.