Norfolk’s Brexit: Challenges and Opportunities
Norfolk County Council, in partnership with the University of East Anglia (UEA), look forward to welcoming businesses to the International Aviation Academy in Norwich for “Norfolk’s Brexit: Challenges and Opportunities”.
Keynote speech will be from Allie Renison, Head of Europe and Trade policy for the Institute of Directors.
The UEA Business School will also facilitate panel led discussions covering how the rules may change and helping you explore if your business is Brexitproof.
Agenda: (subject to change)
• Breakfast and Registration 8am
• Welcome to the Aviation Academy 8:45am
• Norfolk County Council Introduction 9am
• Keynote speech by Allie Renison, IOD 9:20am
• Panel session 1 - How the Rules May Change 9:50am
• Break & networking 10:50am
• Panel session 2 - Have you Brexitproofed your business? 11:20am
• Close, lunch, networking and tours of the Aviation Academy 12:30pm
Buffet breakfast and lunch will be provided. We hope you can make it.