Steeles Law and Jo Rayner, a relationship and business coach, have teamed up to run a full day drop in clinic for those that may have questions abou their relationship. Can you relate to any of the following?
- I am unhappy in my relationship but am unsure whether to seperate
- I am in an unmarried relationship and want to safe guard my assets and/or protect my children rights
- I feel anxious about divorcing my partner and how to manage the legal process
- I would like to divorce my partner but feel too guilty that I have failed in my relationship
- I would like to leave my partner but feel trapped as the main source of income
- I am unhappy in my marriage but do not feel i can manage on my own financially
The clinic sets out to deliver a full service to those with relationship issues whether they would like to discuss the more formal legal and financial elements or they would like to talk about their worries about managing the emotional and day to day parts of the process.
It will run from 10am on 23rd February with the chance to book a FREE 30 minute appointment with either Jo or Amanda or to drop in between 12-2pm.