Social Media Hub - Blogging for Business - 22nd February 2019
Blogging is fantastic for SEO but did you know that it can also help you with your social media? Do you ever run out of characters in a tweet, or wish you could add images within the wording of a post? Do you want people to see you as an expert in your field?
A blog does all this – and it’s a great way to get more people to your website.
This 2-hour workshop will cover:
• How to set up a blog,
• How to find things to write about that will appeal to your readers,
• General blogging tips,
• How to increase the shares your blog gets on social media,
• Clever ideas on how to re-use your blog posts to save time and produce content for social media.
I am running each session twice, so that if you can’t make one session, you can attend the other.
• Friday 22nd February 2019 at Ayton House, Wymondham
• Tuesday 26th February at No8, Thorpe Road, Norwich
Arrive 10 am; the training runs from 10.15am until 12 noon.
The cost is £39 per person per workshop for non-members or save money by joining as a member.
Tickets are available from Eventbrite;
22nd Feb - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/blogging-for-business-22nd-february-2019-wymondham-tickets-55967437111
If you would like to attend this meeting, please either use Eventbrite to purchase a ticket, or you can you email me, email@example.com , letting me know which date you would like to book