Social Media Hub - Success with Facebook Ads - 26th March 2019
If you are new to Facebook Ads, or if you have been running ads but struggling to get the responses you were hoping for, you will like this month's Social Media Hub workshop.
At the Social Media Hub this month we will be covering;
- How to set up Facebook Ads,
- How to target the right audience, (whilst spending the least amount of ££),
- A sneak peek at other people’s ads,
- How to stretch your budget – yes you can get ads for less than 20p per click!
- How to target ads to people who have engaged with your page (even if you don’t know who they are!)
I am running each session twice, so that if you can’t make one session, you can attend the other.
· Friday 22nd March 2019 at Ayton House, Wymondham
· CLICK HERE TO BOOK, or
· Tuesday 26th March 2019 at No.8 Thorpe Road, Norwich
Arrive 10am; the training runs from 10.15am until 12 noon.
Pick which session you would like to attend.
The cost is £39 per person per workshop for non-members or save £10 per month by joining as a member.
If you would like to attend this meeting, please can you email me, letting me know which date you would like to book or you can book online:
Book Wymondham 22nd March 2019
Book Norwich 26th March 2019
PS For more information about Social Media Hub, and future topics/ workshop dates click here.