UEA & Norwich Research Park i-Teams Final Presentations
The University of East Anglia (UEA) invites you to attend the final presentations of the UEA-Norwich Research Park i-Teams & Heritage i-Teams 2019 programme.
i-Teams is an exciting initiative involving early career researchers from UEA, institutes across the Norwich Research Park and Norwich University of the Arts (NUA). Working collaboratively with peers and business mentors, the teams have been exploring and developing marketing and commercial opportunities for projects derived from existing academic research projects or projects from the heritage sector, to create an impactful business proposal.
The 2019 programme, will culminate with the teams presenting their recommendations for the future development of the following research innovations:
- MyEvolution - health professional training and career tool (Norwich Medical School, UEA)
- Fluorometric respiration assays (School of Chemistry, UEA)
- Tomato-based cosmetics (John Innes Centre and School of Biological Sciences, UEA)
- Adnams - Using heritage to market beyond the east of England
- Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse Museum - targeting heritage appreciators to increase visitor numbers
The team presentations will be followed by Q&A from the audience and experts.
Please RSVP by 25th March 2019, including any specific dietary requirements.
Canapés and drinks will be served on arrival and a buffet and wine reception will be held after the presentations.
We hope you can join us, but if you are unable to attend please feel free to pass this invitation on to a colleague who may find the event interesting.