Webinar - Hope or fear for tourism, one year on
Back in June 2020, Chris Scargill, Partner at Larking Gowen hosted a webinar - Hope or Fear?
The first steps for the sector - and almost one year on, the same guest speakers are back to reflect on the past 12 months, and how they are looking to the future. This will be a 1 hour presentation followed by a 30min Q&A with our expert panel.
Speakers include Andy Wood - CEO of Adnams, Philip Turner - Founder of Chestnut, Ruth Knight - Director of Norfolk Broads Direct and Andrew Barnes - CEO of Bure Valley Railway
During this free-to-attend webinar, guest panellists from leading organisations in the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality sector will discuss key questions:
- What's the latest in the road to recovery?
- What are the staffing practicalities around teams returning to work?
- How are you maintaining communication and managing customer expectations through the transition?
- What lessons have you learnt and what changes have you made or will you be making?
- What do you see as the key risk aspects for 2021?
- What legacy and changes do you think there will be? (dare we mention the word staycation)
- What are the key challenges ahead and how are you planning for them?