You are here
Netwalking and Wildlife
£10 + VAT
£17.50 + VAT
Ticket sales have now closed for this event - please call 01603 625977 or email Hello@Norfolkchambers.co.uk if you would like to come along!
Many of you have told us that you cannot wait to get back to meeting people face-to-face again and we have listened. We are working on a series of small, socially distanced in person networking events*, where you can get outside and start meeting new people in real life!
This is the first of (hopefully) many exclusive netwalking events we will be hosting over the summer. With your wellbeing a priority more than ever before, what better way to give it a boost than by spending time outside in the fresh air, networking with fellow business professionals at the beautiful Whitlingham Country Park (and getting those important steps in)!
This outside event will start at Whitlingham Café, where we will meet with Richard Powell, OBE and Environmental Advisor who will be our guide for the 3-mile walk. Richard has extensive knowledge of the wildlife at Whitlingham and will be on hand to answer any questions and highlight flora and fauna and points of interest during the walk!
Following government guidelines we will be split into two groups for the walking part of the event.
Who is it for?
Business owners, managers, entrepreneurs, start-ups, young businesses and anyone who wants to connect and engage with other businesses in the Norfolk area.
We only have a maximum of 24 places on this event. Please notify us if you are no longer able to attend in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that no refunds will be offered if you cancel after Thursday 8 July.
11:00 – Welcome and briefing (15-minutes). Bottled water will be provided at the start of the event
11:15 – Networking on the walk (the distance is approximately 5km/3 miles)
12:30 – Event Close (We would love you to BYO lunch and stay for extended networking and a socially distanced picnic on the grass if weather permits)
What to wear
- As a general rule we say to dress for the weather, i.e sunhat/suncream/raincoat/umbrella.
- Suitable walking shoes are a must.
- If you feel more comfortable during the walk wearing a mask please bring one with you.
- Please note you will need a mask for going inside the café and the toilet area.
* We are doing everything we can to bring you this event in July by following government COVID guidelines. However, due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, we may have to postpone this event at short notice if circumstances arise that are out of our control. Please also note that this event will be postponed should we have extremely bad weather conditions which will make this activity unsafe. All staff members of the Norfolk Chambers of Commerce will take a Lateral Flow Test prior to the event, and should anyone have a positive result they will not attend.
We would highly recommend you taking a Lateral Flow Test prior to the event, and if you feel unwell or have any COVID symptoms please stay at home.
Our Risk Assesment is availble for you to view below
Sponsor an Event
Norfolk Chamber is renowned for organising high quality businesses events and caters for every person and business. Our 70 events are attended by over 3,000 delegates each year with all including the opportunity for networking.