Brazil Trade Mission
Trade Mission on Inland Waterways and Waterborne Transportation.
The Department for International Trade (DIT), together with the Brazilian Society of Marine Engineering (SOBENA) as a strategic partner, invites you to participate in the Brazil Trade Mission on Inland Waterways and Waterbone Transportation.
The main objective of the Trade Mission is to foster engagement opportunities for UK companies with Brazilian buyers and to showcase the UK expertise in the following topics:
- Energy Efficiency
- Fuel Transportation
- Marine Safety
- Dredging and Waterways Maintenance
- Monitoring Vessels Technologies
- Coatings and Composites
The Trade Mission is linked to the 11th edition of the International Conference on Inland Waterways and Waterbone Transportation, aiming at the dissemination of technological innovation for the development of an efficient and safe system of transportation of cargo and passengers in Brazil.
What is in it for you?
- A commercial visiting programme during four days, three being the days of the International Conference on Inland Waterways and one tailor-made business agenda for the fourth day. The fifth day is free for company’s extra appointments or DIT can work on an OMIS* agenda (5th day may be subject to the service fee)
- A slot to make a presentation in the selected workshop (related to your core activity) to a target audience of 200 people amongst Brazilian companies, waterway transport yards and sector specialists
- A DIT lounge space to showcase UK companies, where you will have the opportunity to arrange 121 meetings and display company literature and/or giveaways in a prime location at the event venue
- Ideal opportunity to strengthen existing business relationships as well as build new ones and establish high level contacts with key players and potential local partners
- Benefit from the visibility generated by the DIT Social Media coverage promoting the event as well as the companies on the Trade Missions
- Learn from others in the UK group. You will have contact with other UK companies and the mixture of experiences in the market is always enlightening;
- Gain from the interaction with DIT and SOBENA specialists based in Brazil, as they can offer you advice and market information
- Your participation is free of charge.
Registration | How to participate
If you are interested in participating in this event, please do not hesitate in contacting:
John Strang, Marine Engineering Sector Manager
+44 0 787 600 6418
Ana Terra, Business Development Manager
+55 21 2555 9658
Luma Dias, Assistant Sector Manager
+55 21 2555 9611