Chamber Credit Insurance
With global insolvencies on the rise the risk of bad debt and late payments is very high, Chamber Credit Insurance can help you to expand internationally and establish new business relationships. Chamber Credit Insurance is a business essential, as well as a financial management tool that provides protection against unexpected bad debts and gives you access to professional expertise in the form of credit management information and services.
Your local Chamber have partnered up with Euler Hermes, the world’s largest provider of credit insurance to offer all Chamber members a unique and exclusive offering to help to grow your business in the present volatile economic environment.
So how does Chamber Credit Insurance actually work?
Watch the video and find out in just 2 minutes how credit insurance can help keep your cash-flow flowing.
Or think of is as...
- Your van breaks down
But you have a car insurance policy to cover you and get money back
- Your office gets flooded
But you have a buildings insurance policy to cover you and get money back
- Your customer goes into insolvency
...but you have a Chamber Credit Insurance policy and you get money back
Chamber Credit Insurance can protect your business in 3 easy steps
- We work with you to set appropriate credit limits for your customers
- If there is a serious delay in payment, you notify us via our online service and we will assist you in collecting the debt where appropriate through our award-winning collections service
- If the debt is non-collectable, for example because of insolvency, then we will process your claim swiftly to ensure that your cash flow is not adversely affected
Why use Chamber Credit Insurance?
- Receive in-depth knowledge of your marketplace
- Allows for more accurate sales forecasting
- Your passport for doing business abroad
- Greater access to finance & support
- Better risk prevention