Free digital promotion
What is it?
As a Norfolk Chamber Member you will have access to upload your businsses content onto our website as a means of promotion and raising your profile. Whether it’s a press release, an event you have coming up, a recent blog post or even special offer you want to give to other Chamber members, there is no limit to how much you can upload.
So if you’ve already done the hard work creating the content, why not let us help you make more people aware of it?
What are the benefits for your business?
- Have your content seen by on average 10,500 visitors a month.
- Raise your businsses profile in Norfolk.
- Highlight yourself as an expert within your sector.
- Help with your brand awareness
The type of content you can upload:
- News – This include updates from your business, a new client, a new product, an event you recently attended, a new member of staff etc.
- Events – This include any events your business does that you would like poeple to be more aware of and to book on.
- Blogs – These are your chance to show off your expertises in you sector.
- Training – If you business offers training courses here you can list all the ones you have avalaible.
- Offers – Here you can give chamber members some kind of offer, for example a 10% discount on a service or product.
Social Media Exposure
Once you have uploaded your content to the website we will then share it across a number of our social media channels.
The aim of this is to ensure that your content reaches the maximum number of potential readers that we have available to us.
If you have your own social media channels we will make sure to link back to these within the Tweet or Facebook/Google+ post in order to help raise your own following.
Free editorial in the Norfolk Voice magainze
All content uploaded to the website will be automatiically included for editorial in our bi-monthly magazine
How do you access this?
If you have not yet created an account on the website you can do so here: https://norfolkchamber.co.uk/user/register.
Once this is created a member of the website team will give your account permission to upload content.
If you already have one you can log in here: https://norfolkchamber.co.uk/user