Get ready for Brexit with DIT’s East of England workshops.
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31st October. Join the Department for International Trade in the East of England for a lunch session to discuss how to best prepare your business for Brexit.
During the session you will hear from Jim Fanshawe from Your Export Department, who has a wealth of international experience working for UK Trade & Investment and other commercial organisations, and have the opportunity to speak with local partners during the networking lunch.
What will you learn?
You’ll leave the event with information on how to create a personalised action plan covering:
- paperwork needed to continue exporting
- impact to supply chains
- changes to regulations and contracts
- where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- what you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- moving goods across borders
- business travel to the EU
- providing services to EU clients
- how to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country. Please visit the main page to see the full list of events.
Please note places are limited to 2 delegates per company across the whole series of events and offered on a first come, first serve basis.