You are here
Norfolk Chambers of Commerce Release New, Virtual International Trade Training
Norfolk Chambers of Commerce, Norfolk’s leading provider of international trade training are delighted to announce the launch of their new training programme.
Responding to the demand for training, the International Department has created a programme of virtual training courses accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce. The “core 10” courses can either be attended as standalone training or as a longer training course. For those who complete six or more training courses, they will achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Award in International Trade.
The training is ideal for those looking for further education or training for their team and those preparing for Brexit.
Due to the pandemic, the chambers have pivoted their courses to be delivered virtually. This comes with huge benefits, including no travel time to the training centre, and available to those based across the UK (not just Norfolk).
The courses range from half-day to full-day courses and have been designed to be engaging whilst providing all the practical knowledge you need for the chosen course topic.
The courses are suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as; accounts, purchasing/buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, marketing, customer services, goods inward staff and many more.
A previous guest from the Understanding Exporting training said, “The course is very informative and I am walking away with a lot more knowledge. A great understanding of exporting.”
The training starts on 09 September and continues throughout 2020. New dates for 2021 will be released later on this year.
The following dates for 2020 have now been released;
- Wednesday 09 September 2020 - Understanding Exporting - BCC accredited
- Tuesday 15 September 2020 - Preference Rules of Origin - BCC accredited
- Thursday 17 September 2020 - Customs Procedures and Documentation - BCC accredited
- Tuesday 29 September 2020 - Export Documentation - BCC accredited
- Wednesday 07 October 2020 - Incoterms® 2020 - BCC accredited
- Wednesday 14 October 2020 - Import Procedures - BCC accredited
- Thursday 15 October 2020 - Customs Declaration Training
- Thursday 29 October 2020 - Letters of Credit/Methods of Payment - BCC accredited
- Tuesday 03 November 2020 - Inward and Outward Processing Relief - BCC accredited
- Wednesday 04 November 2020 - Agents and Distributors - BCC accredited
- Wednesday 11 November 2020 - Customs Declaration Training
- Wednesday 18 November 2020 - Trade Commodity Codes
- Thursday 10 December 2020 - Customs Declaration Training
All courses are available to book here and training is open to both members and non-members.
Members of the Norfolk Chambers of Commerce receive a significant discount on training costs.