Celebrating the Wow factor at North Norfolk Business Awards
Second annual event highlights the success stories of the district
The second North Norfolk Business Awards were held on the evening of Thursday 21 February 2019, with two dozen of the district’s businesses winning plaudits for their success.
The awards, organised by North Norfolk District Council and held at Gresham’s School, saw awards presented in eight main categories, as well as a Chairman’s Award, which was presented for the first time this year.
The winners were:
- Agriculture, Horticulture & Countryside, in association with Lovewell Blake: Crop Systems
- Business Growth, in association with FOUR: Crisp Malt
- Environment, in association with Fakenham Racecourse: MarGins Walking and Glamping Holidays
- Innovation, in association with Archant: Chell Instruments
- New Business, in association with Eastlaw: Archangel Distilleries
- Small Business, in association with MENTA: The Norfolk Brewhouse
- Tourism & Hospitality, in association with Thursford: Norfolk Cottages
- Young People & Skills, in association with New Anglia LEP: Holkham Estate
- Chairman’s Award: Oyster Yachts
Presenting the awards evening was Norfolk Chamber’s Chief Executive, Chris Sargisson. He said:
“I was delighted to be able to join this celebration of the best in business. The quality of entries was fantastic and showed just what a thriving district North Norfolk is.”
Cllr Sarah Butikofer, Leader of North Norfolk District Council, said:
“It was a tremendous night and it was great to see so many businesses from our district doing well.
“The quality of all the shortlisted businesses was inspiring, and demonstrated just how many success stories we have in North Norfolk.”