Chamber Training courses dates for Spring/Summer
Staying up to date with our skills and professional learning is always a good thing. In fact, with the fast-moving working environment, this has become even more important. Attending a training course can give you a new approach to tasks, an investment in your knowledge, and helps to encourage your staff to grow professionally too.
With the support of our expert trainers who are specialists in their business areas, Chamber Training offers a diverse choice of half day courses across the year, with the Spring and Summer dates now released.
Whether you are looking to develop your business writing, or hone your Instagram for your work account, or prepare documents for international trade, our training course are here to advance you and your business.
Here are some of our courses we have coming up:
- Engaging Writing for Business - Tuesday, 30 April, 2019
- Google Analytics - Wednesday, 1 May, 2019
- Social Media Advertising - How To Succeed - Wednesday, 8 May, 2019
- Time Management - Thursday, 9 May, 2019
- The Essentials of Email Marketing - Tuesday, 14 May, 2019
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers - Friday, 17 May, 2019
- Instagram for Business - Wednesday, 22 May, 2019
- How to Improve your Sales Success - Thursday, 23 May, 2019
- The Art of Networking - Tuesday, 4 June, 2019
- Facebook for Business - Wednesday, 5 June, 2019
- Create Profitable Google AdWords Campaigns - Thursday, 13 June, 2019
The courses comprise of small groups, with the chance for one to one support from the trainer, groups activities, and the opportunity to answer questions throughout. All handouts from the sessions will be available, and light refreshments with tea and coffee will be included too.
What's not to like, book today here: https://www.norfolkchamber.co.uk/training