Chambers members take home gold at the Norfolk Business Awards 2019
Norfolk businesses are thriving, and the Norfolk Business Awards 2019 were a gleaming example of that last week at the Norfolk Showground Arena.
We were delighted to see two Norfolk Chambers of Commerce members amongst those being celebrated at the awards ceremony last Thursday.
Indigo Swan were once again, for the second year in a row, crowned Small & Medium Business of the year.
MHA Larking Gowen picked up the Best Employer Award, an excellent achievement following on from their BCC Regional Winners Award for Workplace Wellbeing in 2018.
A huge congratulations must go out to all of the excepitonal winners on the night:
- Angling Direct - Outstanding Achievement Award
- Holkham - Customer Care Award
- Solder - Tech Innovator Award
- East Anglian Air Ambulance - Large Business Award
- Cornwall Insight - Knowledge Pioneer Award
- Leaf Expression Systems - Breaking Boundaries Award
- Richardsons Leisure - Investing in Future Growth Award
- Carole Osborne, borne - Director of the Year Award
Read more on the EDP Business Section.