Have your say on King’s Lynn town centre
King’s Lynn town centre has the opportunity to potentially secure millions of pounds of transformational funding through the Future High Streets Fund – and your views are needed to help to shape the submission.
King’s Lynn is through to the next phase of the Future High Streets Fund and the Borough Council of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk and its partners are working on the plans for the submission.
To support the submission, consultation is being carried out to understand how people use the town centre and how they feel about it. And, you can get involved in a number of ways:
- Online survey – have your say here
- Survey cards: these will be available for completion at shops, cafes and attractions around the town.
- Two consultation events: these will take place in the Tuesday Market Place. People will be able to come along for a face-to-face chat about how they use the town, how they feel about the town, and what would improve their experience.
- Saturday 16 November 2019 from 2pm to 5pm
- Sunday 24 November 2019 from noon to 2pm
Feedback from the consultation will go forward to the Consultative Board overseeing the submission. The survey is open to everyone, even if you only rarely or never visit King’s Lynn.
This survey builds on the original consultation in February 2019 which asked people for their views on King’s Lynn town centre. More than 750 people had their say and their feedback helped to inform the successful expression of interest to the Future High Streets Fund.
Updates about the Future High Streets Fund submission, and other funding for the town centre, will be shared across the Vision King’s Lynn social media channels Facebook @visionkingslynn, Twitter @vision_lynn and Instagram visionkingslynn.