New Anglia Enterprise Advisor Network need your help
New Anglia Enterprise Advisor Network are looking for employers to create a short video (maximum of 10 mins) about their organisation and the jobs/roles that could be available for students leaving school. The videos will be used during tutor times and school assemblies to help widen students awareness of different employers and jobs.
Below are some questions to help guide businesses when creating their video:
- Who are you?
- Where do you work/what is your job/role?
- What skills/qualifications are important for your job?
- Interesting/fun fact about you?
- What school did you go to?
- What subjects did you choose and why?
- Who was your favourite teacher and why?
- What did you do when you left school (what was the journey to get to your role)?
- What do you love most about your role?
- What progression is there within your role?
- If you could give your younger self one piece of advice when at school what would it be?
- What has been the most valuable learning during your career?
If you have any questions, or wish to submit at video, contact Ashley Ruthven - Senior Enterprise Coordinator: email@example.com