Your chance to inform the future of Apprenticeships in Norfolk!
We are excited to share with you that Apprenticeships Norfolk, in collaboration with UEA, have launch a new research survey looking specifically at the higher skills needs of businesses across Norfolk and the resulting demand for Higher & Degree Apprenticeships.
Apprenticeships are a great route for attracting high calibre recruits to your business and to upskill your existing workforce. With generous levels of Government subsidy (fully-funded in some instances), they can provide your organisation and employees with the essential training needed to aid your business plans and support your growth ambitions.
We would also like to invite you to share the survey with your employer networks across Norfolk.
The electronic survey is quick to complete and shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
Below are some answers to the most frequently asked questions:
- The survey is open to any business with higher skills needs in Norfolk – the more responses the better as it will help to identify gaps in higher/degree apprenticeships in terms of supply/demand.
- Employers can be levy or non-levy size – doesn’t matter!
- Your organisation can complete the survey as well as forward/promote to other businesses or networks.
- You are able to include the blurb & link in your social media/publications to businesses eg: newsletters.
- The survey will be open for October – so plenty of time to get out far and wide.
Thank you for taking the time to complete/share this survey and helping to inform the future of Apprenticeships in Norfolk.