Be a Hero for EACH
Children's Hospice Week runs from 26 April to 3 May and is the UK's only awareness and fundraising week for children with life threatening conditions - it's theme is Be a Hero!
East Anglia's Children's Hospices Royal Patron - HRH The Duchess of Cambridge in her first ever video message says 'I hope you will join me this Children's Hospice Week in supporting your local service.'
So why not be a hero for EACH's Quidenham hospice here in Norfolk and consider the following ways of pledging your support:
- Take on your own personal challenge and raise money for EACH.
- Take part in an EACH event like our Ride for Life (or Walk) being held in Thetford Forest on Sunday 19th May.
- Hold an event for EACH at work.
- Give 2 hours of your time to EACH to help with a supermarket collection.
- Donate a bag of unwanted items to our shops.
As a company you could go one step further and pledge to make EACH your Charity of the Year for 2014.
For more information please visit our website www.each.org.uk or call the Norfolk Fundraising Team on 01953 666767.