CJC Procurement Ltd Appointed to G-Cloud 12
On 28th September, the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) launched its G-Cloud 12 framework and it is now live for all public sector customers to use. G-Cloud 12 offers public sector organisations a straightforward and compliant way to purchase cloud based services, such as hosting, software, and support.
G-Cloud 12 works through an online catalogue called the Digital Marketplace. Services now include service definition documents, which provide detailed service information to support evaluating services, empowering customers to make better buying decisions. CJC Procurement Ltd has two service offerings; Cloud & Digital Transformation Procurement Services; and Software Cost Optimisation services.
The benefits of using G-Cloud 12 include:
- straightforward contract award using a quick and easy 6 step process on the Digital Marketplace
- transparent prices – catalogue shows suppliers, services, prices and supplier terms and conditions
- access to the latest innovation and technologies
- ability to move away from long term contracts – maximum duration is 24 months, which is then easily refreshed or can be extended by 2 x 12 month periods
- includes clauses to help you address both modern slavery and corporate social value
Including CJC Procurement Ltd, 5,224 suppliers have each been awarded a place on the twelfth iteration of G-Cloud. Over 38,000 services will be available for customers to access, subject to a process of additional assurance. This is a growth of over 25% from G-Cloud 11.
Over 91% of the overall suppliers on G-Cloud 12 are small and medium sized enterprises (SME). Of the suppliers new to G-Cloud 12, over 80% are micro and small organisations, demonstrating that G-Cloud continues to offer opportunities to suppliers of all sizes. CJC Procurement Ltd is one of these micro businesses and proof that such business can be appointed to public sector Framework Agreements. For more information on the CJC Procurement Ltd listed services, please follow the links below.